Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir

DSC_1761

When fall arrives, don't you feel the need to switch up your fragrances and colognes? I know I do. For example, my Un Jardin sur le Toit by Hermès gets tucked away and Black Orchid by Tom Ford becomes a staple. This season, I'm absolutely obsessed with Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone.




Pomegranate Noir is fruity and fresh, has hints of spice and reminds me of the holidays. Here's how it's described on Jo Malone's website:

"The sensuality of a daring red dress. Ruby-rich juices of pomegranate, raspberry and plum are spiked with pink pepper and laced with Casablanca lily and spicy woods. Dark and enigmatic."


8018608_fpx


Unfortunately this cologne is slightly on the pricey side, but investing in one great fragrance is better than purchasing two or three that you aren't thrilled with. In addition to this, the ingredients are extremely minimal compared to most fragrances, which is something that I definitely appreciate.


What's your favourite autumn fragrance?


XxGG

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This fragrance is wonderful. Good choice! Well as you know, I am trying to stick to just three signature fragrances. So for the colder months I am opting for GIRL or Oud Wood, depending on my mood xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. Had the opportunity to smell GIRL a few days ago and I'm obsessed! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quickly becoming one of my favourites as well. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig