Thursday, March 5, 2015

#OOTD | 03.05.15

DSC_3267

Oddly enough, I find myself gravitating towards my smaller clutches and completely ignoring the bigger bags that I have in my wardrobe. They're easier to carry and I like that I only lug around my essentials. A few examples are my wallet, sunglasses, apartment keys and so on. In today's OOTD I'm sporting my all-time favourite Givenchy clutch and surprise, surprise, a whole lot of black.

DSC_3284DSC_3277DSC_3215DSC_3249DSC_3238

What I'm wearing:
Jacket- Zara
T-shirt- Osamu Tezuka x Lacoste
Jeans- Zara & DIY
Slip-ons- Vans
Scarf- Missoni
Beanie- Reason Clothing
Sunglasses- Chinatown
Clutch- Givenchy

Watch- Philip Stein, bracelets- Cartier, Giles and Brother, Vita Fede, rings- Bvlgari, Elle Hardware (boutique in Toronto), Durumi Chocolate Apparel (boutique in Toronto) 

Do you prefer sporting clutches or bags that can carry everything but the kitchen sink?

XxGG
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Matching jacket and shoes :) Regarding clutches, I guess it depends on the occasion because I bring my laptop out most of the time. And we've only recently taken an OOTD of a guy with a Givenchy clutch too, the shark jaw one! Don't see too many guys with clutches over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am in love with your style! You look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ellie! That's super sweet of you to say...Have a fab Friday! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally depends on the occasion doesn't it? I'm a student and there's no way I'd be able to fit everything I need for class in a clutch.

    I adore Givenchy clutches, especially the shark version! So glad you stumbled across my blog. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know me, I like to have options, so I choose BOTH! Ha ha.
    Great outfit as usual and sorry for the late comment.
    Hope you are enjoying your birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to apologize! It seems everyone's been having a busy couple of weeks...Thanks for all of the love Samuel!

    Also, totally agree with you. What was I thinking? Best of both world would be even better!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha! Why choose when you can have both!
    You are right, everyone seems to be insane;y busy at the moment; it's all rather odd if you ask me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this outfit. Zara in South Africa might not be delayed after all as they had this jacket during our winter season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely one of my favourite jackets...Thanks for all the love! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style and your blog. x

    ReplyDelete

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig