Sunday, March 1, 2015

New Baies...

Processed with VSCOcam with hb1 preset

When it comes to candles, I’m all over the place. One day I enjoy sweet, nutty fragrances and the next I’m burning Diptyque’s Feu De Bois. Without a doubt that pungent baby smells like a warm, winter, earthy fireplace (in a good way!)...At the moment, I’m loving the fresh & fruity scent of Baies. Perhaps it’s my ready for spring kind of mood?

Diptyque candles have always been a favourite of mine. I love how they burn incredibly evenly and the fragrance never fails to fill the whole room. They may be on the pricy or “higher-end” range on the candle spectrum but they’re worth every penny friends!  Here’s how Baies is described on Diptyque’s website:
“Closely related to the eau de toilette L’Ombre dans l’Eau, it expresses the irresistible freshness of a bouquet of roses, sweetened with blackcurrant leaves.”

IMG_20150301_100116

What’s your favourite candle at the moment?

XxGG
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You can't beat Diptyque when it comes to candles. Sure there are pricier ones available, but for me they are the best, hands down.
    I have always been a fan, I could rattle on about all their candles for hours! BUT my favourite has to be Feu de Bois, closely followed by Figuier xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try Figuier, but I'm sure it's fantastic! Feu de Bois is my second favourite. There's something about the scent that's so warming and cozy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it makes me feel at home. I think that's due to memories of an open fire.
    You'll love Figuier! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love candles too!
    Have a great day!!
    xo - Susana

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're a simple luxury aren't they? Thanks for commenting Susana! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to try Diptyque candles but my wallet doesn't want me to haha. So until I win that struggle, I love the vanilla and lavender candle from Bath & Body Works. So relaxing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt the same way...Although now that I've gotten a taste of Diptyque, I can't go back! Lavender and vanilla sounds heavenly. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love the first picture..

    ReplyDelete

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig