Monday, September 26, 2016

Diesel Plaid and Zara Chelsea Boots

One of my go-to looks in the fall is a plaid shirt (often oversized), distressed skinny jeans and chelsea boots. It may be a super effortless and simple look, but you still look "put together" and can throw together an outfit with these pieces in seconds. The shirt and denim I'm sporting in this post are from Diesel and the boots are from Zara

I'm not usually a huge fan of silver watches, but I'm completely obsessed with this Bulova Curv that I paired with my go-to Cartier bracelet. On that note, don't be afraid to mix metals friends! When it comes to bracelets and watches, mix and match and don't worry (too much) about matching your pieces.


What I'm wearing:
Diesel plaid shirt // Diesel jeans // Zara chelsea boots // Saint Laurent sunglasses

Photos captured by Rosemary Lai

Disclaimer: The shirt and jeans in this post were gifted to me by Diesel, however the thoughts, opinions and photos are my own. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig