Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Rodial Must-Haves

I've seen Rodial skin care mentioned on YouTube and in blog posts countless times, so I decided to test out two of their products for myself. The first is a moisturizer and the second is a face mask (because you can never have too many...Right?).

Before I talk about the products, here's a little overview on the brand...


Maria Hatzistefanis (a beauty guru from London), founded the company in 1999. Her goal was to create a line of products that target specific concerns that deliver amazing results. If you ask me, she definitely accomplished her mission! Aside from the "Super Acids" and "Stemcell" ranges that I've included in this post, she also has a range made from bee venom, a line of products formulated with an ingredient that mimics the effects from the temple viper's venom, etc. As you can probably tell, her products are super unique which made me want to try them even more.


Super Acids X-Treme Hangover Mask

The first time I saw this face mask was on Estee Lalonde & Amelia Liana's YouTube channels. They raved about it in multiple videos so I figured it had to be good! Lo and behold they weren't wrong. After a long day, or when I feel like my skin isn't looking or feeling it's best, I lather this mask on my skin, light my favourite candle, chill and watch YouTube videos. After 10(ish) minutes, I wash it off and my skin feels extremely smooth (a result of the fruit and glycolic acid that essentially melts away dead skin).


Stem Cell Magic Gel

Rodial uses the word "magic" for a reason. This 10-in-one gel can be used as a moisturizer, a makeup primer or an overnight mask. At the moment I use it at night for an extra boost of moisture because the formula makes your skin quite dewy. The smell is also super pleasant and the push pump makes it mess-free and easy to dispense.

If you have combination/oily skin like me, I recommend using this moisturizer at night. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig