Monday, October 3, 2016

Iro Leather, Ferragamo Glasses and Positive Changes

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a creature of habit...When I find something I like, I stick to it. As a result, sometimes I'm not as adventurous or creative as I could be. I know what angles I like, how I like my photos shot, etc and because of this, often times I hesitate to step out of my comfort zone. Last week when I met up with my BFF Nathalie from WoahStyle she pushed me to experiment with my photos and I'm glad she did!

You'll probably notice two things looking through this post...First off, I'm not wearing sunglasses! To be completely honest this is the second or third time EVER on the blog that I'm not wearing shades. Secondly, the shooting style is different. These photos are much brighter, less contrasted and the angles are different. Even though I was hesitant throughout the entire shooting process I can't believe how well they turned out!

Also, after two years of searching high and low, I finally found the leather jacket of my dreams. It's a classic piece from Iro that's buttery soft and fits me like a glove. As I always say, spend less and invest more. Also...Be patient and don't settle for something you don't love when you're on the hunt for a specific piece.

Writing this post made me realize that change and experimenting definitely isn't a bad thing. Even when it's as small as changing up the photos you post on your blog or social media!

What I'm wearing:
Iro leather jacket (similar) // KOTN t-shirt // Gap patchwork jeans // Lacoste sneakers // Saint Laurent tote // Salvatore Ferragamo glasses

Photos captured by Nathalie Martin
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this post. The photos came out so well but then again, you're #modelmaterial ;)

    xo,
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig