Saturday, March 7, 2015

Petite Malle

IMG_7611

Well friends, it looks like Louis Vuitton's Petite Malle has totally won over my crazy accessory-loving heart!...Perhaps it may not be the most practical, long-term classic (in my opinion), but the design, shape and detailing definitely makes up for it. Don't you think?

These little beauties made their debut at Louis Vuitton's fall/winter 2015 collection during Paris Fashion Week. It was shown in their iconic monogram print, forest green, metallic black & silver, red and a handful of other delightful colours. Overall, I love the versatility of this piece. You can use it as a clutch, throw it over your shoulder or wear it cross body. Don't get me wrong, it may not be the most spacious of bags but I don't believe you'd purchase this piece for the space. It's a total work of art, right?
Here's how Pelayo Diaz styles this bag in his "AU REVOIR, PARIS" post: 

IMG_7568 IMG_7651 IMG_7483 IMG_7577

Are you a fan of the Petite Malle? Comment below and let me know! 

XxGG
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great find! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! Have a fantastic Saturday love. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You so rock it good!

    Xx, Lanies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pelayo Diaz rocked it good (hehe) thought you grew a beard for a sec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! Regardless, I'm flattered I was mistaken for Pelayo for a second...Thanks for the comments love! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that it puts a modern twist on LV's classic trunks! Thanks for commenting love. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these bags so much, you are totally right about them being a work of art. I tried on in store and it was a little too small for me personally, not just for what it holds, but on someone my height. That said, it would make a beautiful keepsake for the home...
    Samuel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're totally on the same page! I managed to try it on too and was in complete in denial that it didn't look "right". As you mentioned, definitely because of the height factor...I'm sure we'll be dreaming about it, but onto the next bag haha! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well it's a lot of cash to spend on something you are not sure about. When you find the right bag, you'll just know! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig