Wednesday, March 11, 2015

B Is for Balenciaga

IMG_20150311_110738

Yesterday was my birthday, which means I turned 20 this year...To celebrate, I thought I would treat myself to this Balenciaga bracelet that I've had my eyes on since last summer. I tried it on when I was in Hawaii, didn't end up buying it and regretted it ever since. I finally found the colour combo that I was after, so I  picked it up!

Being the insane jewelry junkie that I am, I decided to give my watches a break and sport bracelets on both arms. On my left, I wear my favourite gold cuffs and on my right wrist I decided to sport this leather wrap bracelet. I adore the chunky gold hardware and the leather is soft and appears to be quite durable...I have to say, the biggest debate when purchasing this baby was the colour selection. They have gold and silver hardware in addition to every colour leather of the rainbow. I opted with a dark grey leather (although it appears navy blue in the photo...) with gold hardware. You know I wear a lot of black, white and grey so I thought this combo would be perfect to wear with any outfit.

Processed with VSCOcam with hb1 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

For more information on pricing or to see all of the colour options, click here. If you have any other questions, leave me a comment below.

Have a fabulous day loves! 
XxGG
SHARE:

36 comments

  1. Ouch!!! Happy Birthday Mike!! Wish you all the best <3 Love that bracelet, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love! Hope you have a fab Wednesday. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!! That bracelet is amazing, I love the colour combination you decided upon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, thank you! I've been saving up for it so I'm beyond happy I finally added it to my accessory collection. Happy Wednesday! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the products hun, and happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! I really love this bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your insta lay (or whatever they're called) photos are so on point! I feel like I need to get a sheepskin rug or mine will never be up to par. Siiiigh...

    Danika Maia
    http://www.danikamaia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! And enjoy your Balenciaga

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they're called flat lays, but insta lays sound just as good haha! With these photos, practice makes perfect. I look back at my old photos even from a few months ago and cringe!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been enjoying it already and I'm sure there'll be more where that came from! Thanks for commenting. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! Loving the bracelet; it will go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally! Especially because it's such a neutral colour. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! I hope that you had a fabulous day! That bracelet is fabulous, great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're too sweet! Thanks for the birthday wishes love. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, glad to see you were able to find what you wanted and treat yourself on your special day! Hope you had an amazing one, and keep up the great posts!

    xo,
    - J. Vo
    www.theseamlessstyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's the best feeling finding something you've wanted for a while, especially on your birthday! Thank you for all the kind words Jay. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm only seeing this post now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. No need to apologize! Thanks for the birthday wishes. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A Balenciaga birthday is never a bad thing! Thanks for commenting. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can check it out at kgsblog.com! Also, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday! The bracelet is lovely!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're super sweet! I'll take a peek! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I sure did! Thanks for commenting. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope you had a super day and what a great way to treat yourself. Love this bracelet, so classic. Really like the grey and gold combo - great choice xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Glad you like it! I debated on the colour combo for the longest time, so I'm happy I was finally able to make a decision. Had an awesome day! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Belated Birthday!
    Every birthday is special but 20th is just a little bit more special for some odd reason :)
    Enjoy the bracelet and it's pretty evident you are one of the few lucky guys who know their way around jewellery :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awe thank you so much Tasmia! I'm a complete jewelry fanatic, so I had to pick this up. Happy Saturday love! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig