Sunday, March 15, 2015

#OOTD | Shearling Showdown

DSC_3346

Before spring is here in full force, I thought I would sport this amazing Acne inspired shearling jacket from Zara. I picked it up in the fall after seeing Pelayo Diaz rocking a similar version on his Instagram and have been loving it ever since. It looks best worn with a simple t-shirt or long-sleeve and a fabulous pair of jeans. Not only is it warm and cozy, but it literally feels like a giant teddybear is giving you a constant hug...It sounds super odd, but if you own a shearling jacket like this you totally know what I'm talking about!

DSC_3421DSC_3390DSC_3362DSC_3410

What I'm wearing:
Jacket- Zara
T-shirt- Lacoste
Jeans- Nudie
Beanie- Roots
Shoes- Zara
Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters

XxGG

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This is such a chic look! Everything fits you perfectly!
    xo! J.Frost
    www.fashionablyfrost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is SO nice!!

    Danika Maia
    http://www.danikamaia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Danika! Hope you've been well. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post as per usual! So nice to see that the snow is melting in Toronto, so excited to be back and to leave my Uggs and Sorels in the dust. Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award, you deserve it :) I'll be publishing a post on my blog soon which encloses the rules and regulations and how to enter. Hope you have a great night!

    xo,
    - J. Vo
    www.TheSeamlessStyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're way too sweet Jay! Thanks so much for the nomination, I really appreciate it! Nice not to have to wear winter shoes isn't it? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, you deserve it :) Haha ya, it's about time to stash those away and make way for humidity...haha

    xo,
    - J. Vo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have styled this super basic white t-shirt and dark denim look. It looks effortless but at the same time it's clear you have put some thought into it! Very chic

    The shoes are just timeless and classic and pull the whole outfit together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're beyond sweet! So happy you like the way I styled this look. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This jacket always reminds me of the korean drama "boys over flowers" :) It just gives off a super cool vibe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally watched that series...Twice! Thanks for commenting love. Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig