Saturday, April 11, 2015

#OOTD | Paris Dreaming

DSC_3719

After a long day of working on assignments, going for a little walk by the lake was essential!  The weather was absolutely beautiful so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and shoot a casual, homework day OOTD. Aside from wishing my assignments would write themselves (hang in there fellow students), today I'm dreaming of Paris. I mentioned in my "#OOTD | Spring Has Sprung" post that I wanted to start incorporating more colour, prints and patterns into my wardrobe so here's another attempt using this graphic t from H&M.

DSC_3729DSC_3733DSC_3736DSC_3699

What I'm wearing:
Junk de Luxe windbreaker
Rings: BulgariPhilistine

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend friends!

XxGG
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Thanks Luke! Hope you have an awesome Sunday. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! It was such a gorgeous day I couldn't resist. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scenery and I like how you are embracing colour and prints. Hope you're having a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love an all-black look, but a pop of colour or a cool print never hurts. Busy weekend, but can't complain. Have an awesome Sunday mister! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely with you, a colour pop never hurt! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig