Monday, August 1, 2016

All Black and Metallic Slip-Ons

I haven't sported an all black look in quite some time, so last Saturday I thought I would bust out this oversized Oak + Fort tee and my fave pair of distressed denim shorts. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm also sporting metallic silver/purple slip-ons from Zara, which I'm so obsessed with!

These slip-ons are perfect because they're bold, but can still be worn with so many different looks. Personally I think they look best with all-black but white shorts or jeans would be a great option too! 

On a side note, they aren't the most comfortable pair of shoes...Actually they KILLED my feet the first time I wore them. But then again, pain is beauty right? *Possibly my fave saying of the summer*

I don't know what it is, but when I sport all black it always makes me feel like busting out my silver jewelry. Having said this, I decided to sport this watch from Officinal del Tempo and a Proenza Schouler bracelet. If you're looking to add a little Proenza to your accessory collection but don't want to invest in a bag, this is a great piece! 


What I'm wearing:

Photos captured by Rosemary Lai
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig