Friday, July 22, 2016

Festival Ready with Rudsak

I'll be honest. I've never been to a music festival in my life so I'm super excited to be attending WayHome tomorrow in Barrie, Ontario with Rudsak and my BFF, Nathalie Martin. We'll be taking over their Snapchat so make sure you're following them to see what we get up to! Here's what I'll be wearing...

When I think of festival outfits, I immediately envision your typical Coachella-esque attire. Bright colours, loads of tassels, boho vibes, etc. It's quite evident that my personal style is far from that so I decided to sport an edgy look that's casual, comfortable and of course, accessorized.
Never in a million years did I think I would be a fan of chain accessories, but after I tried this one on I fell in love. Besides wearing it to WayHome, I'm definitely going to sport it with distressed denim shorts and with black skinny jeans in the fall and winter.



I know, I know...White shoes are a tad risky to sport to a festival but I loved the double zipper detailing so much, I couldn't resist. FYI they also come in black but I opted with the white pair.

**One thing that I've been told handfuls of times by friends who are avid music festivals goers is to wear comfortable shoes. Thankfully these don't pinch at all and I'm hoping/PRAYING they won't give me blisters. But that's what bandaids are for...Right? (#PainIsBeauty)



Last but not least is the jacket. I opted with a neoprene sleeve jacket that has a buttery soft leather panel on the front. This is one of those pieces that you can throw on all year round and definitely layer with a knit sweater during the cooler months. I know it's difficult to see in the photo but trust me, it's amazing!

What I'm wearing:
Rudsak jacket // Rudsak t-shirt // Rudsak shorts // Rudsak shoes // Rudsak chain accessory //  Le Specs sunglasses

Photos captured by Rosemary Lai (@petite.cow)

*Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration by Rudsak, however the thoughts, opinion and photos are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig