Monday, July 25, 2016

Parisien Vibes on a Saturday

A few weekends ago I met up with my friend and fellow blogger Kirsten Wendlandt to snap some outfit photos, catch up after not seeing each other for what felt like an eternity and of course, to grab brunch somewhere along the way. We ended up going to a French bakery and cafe called Maman here in Toronto, which is ironic because I wore my "Parisien" tee from Maison Kitsuné. How fitting, huh?


I've had my eye on this tee for months now and every time I tried it on at Gravity Pope, I decided to pass. However when I keep thinking about a clothing item, accessory or whatever it may be for a long period of time, I usually bite the bullet and end up purchasing it (do you do this too?). That being said now that I've added it to my wardrobe I have zero regrets and I highly recommend it!




What I'm wearing:
Zara denim shirt // Maison Kitsuné t-shirt // Topman jeans // Missoni x Converse // Le Specs sunglasses // Givenchy clutch

Photos captured by Kirsten Wendlandt
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi! We absolutely love your content. Your images are amazing! We are interested in knowing what make/model of camera you shoot with. Also feel free to check out some of our content at TheAandM.com

    ReplyDelete

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig