Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Toronto Men's Fashion Week Opening Night Party

Last night I attended the Toronto Men's Fashion Week (TOM*) opening party with Abhishek Dekate (@abhishekdekate), Alistair D'cruz and Karuna Israni (www.whatwewore.ca). Before we met up and headed off to the venue I snapped a few outfit photos in Yorkville so I thought I would share them with you!

To be completely honest I didn't know what the overall vibe would be at the event, so I went for a classic look. I sported a simple black polo from H&M with jogger pants from Frank & Oak. If you're on the hunt for pants that you can dress up or down that fit incredibly well, definitely check out the Modern Willard Jogger fit. I'm kind of obsessed!

What I'm wearing:

Photos captured by Didier Young
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig