Monday, August 22, 2016

Black and White Stripes & VANS Slip-Ons

My VANS slip-on addiction is back in full force and I have Union Jack Boots to thank! When they reached out to me a while back to do a collab I thought, "Why not?". Fast forward a few weeks and I've quickly become obsessed with this grey suede pair that I decided to sport with distressed white  denim shorts from Forever 21 and a black and white striped tee. 

What I'm wearing:
Urban Outfitters t-shirt // Forever 21 shorts // VANS slip-ons // Saint Laurent tote

Photographed by Rosemary Lai and Sam from Sam Is Home

Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with Union Jack Boots however the thoughts, opinions and photos are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig