Saturday, August 27, 2016

48 Hours in Montreal

This is the second time that I travelled to Montreal this summer and once again, I had a blast. Even thought I was only there for 48 hours, I explored the city, ate to my heart's content and took a bunch of photos that I thought I would share with you in the form of a photo diary.

Although I sported a few different outfits while I was there, this was my favourite. It's super simple and I love the pop of colour and texture the Missoni Converse added to my look. Of course I had to pile on the accessories as well because what's a Global Garçon OOTD without a crap load of accessories?

When in Montreal, one must never be on a diet! Well...I sure wasn't anyways. Aside from the epic meals we had at Bouillon Bilk and Joe Beef (it was too dark to snap photos), lunch at Sumac was my fave.

After we explored the city in the morning we headed to a rooftop bar in Old Montreal and sipped on some killer sangria. Later that day we snapped more photos, continued our food tour and before I knew it my trip to Montreal quickly came to an end. Even thought it was an incredibly short trip, I had the best time with an amazing group of friends and can't wait to go back!

What I'm wearing: 
Rudsak t-shirt // H&M shorts // Missoni Converse // Givenchy clutch // Le Specs sunglasses

Photos captured by myself, Abhishek Dekate (www.abhidekate.com), Alistair D'Cruz & Karuna Israni (www.whatwewore.ca)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig