Tuesday, August 30, 2016

An Evening at The Darling Mansion with Apothic Wine

Earlier this month I was invited to partake in a photoshoot with a handful of bloggers at The Darling Mansion in Toronto for an Apothic Wine feature that's going to be showcased in The Kit. Considering my experience was interesting to say the least, sharing a few photos with you was a no-brainer!

When I walked up to the mansion, I had no idea what to expect. The walkway was lined with red rose petals and when the front door opened and I looked to my right, there was a wall covered in flowers, a dining table overflowing with Apothic White, Apothic Red and platters of strawberries, chocolate and decadent goodness.

Although the highlight of the evening was the game of truth or dare that everyone played in the living room. Long story short there were handstands involved and hilarious posts uploaded on social media (shoutout to Jay Strut for being a trooper and uploading random vids on his Snapchat!). There were also handfuls of secrets that were revealed but what is spoken about at The Darling Mansion, stays at The Darling Mansion!

For the shoot I sported Zara carrot fit trousers (I'm obsessed with this fit) and a black cashmere sweater from Saks Fifth Avenue. I know, I know...You're probably wondering why I decided to wear cashmere in plus 35 degree Celsius weather, but the shoot is going to be released in September so I had to wear something fall-esque. Anyways I threw on my camel tassel loafers and Le Specs sunglasses to top off my look. 

Here's a photo of my BFF Nathalie Martin getting a red ombre lip by this amazing makeup artist who was present at the event. Can we also take a moment to appreciate her star print One Teaspoon romper/dress?

Overall I had the best time at The Darling Mansion and I want to thank Apothic Wine and The Kit for including me in this project! I'll make sure to share the link to the feature when it's out so make sure you're following me on social media
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig