Monday, October 24, 2016

Camel, Red Plaid & Vegas Vacationing

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably would've seen that I jetted off to Vegas for the week, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop uploading new content for you guys! That being said, this week's outfit post is dedicated to the chilly weather I left behind in Toronto.

As soon as the weather changes and the leaves on the trees change colour, I always pull out my fave red and black flannel shirts. I especially like that this colour combo looks amazing layered under a leather jacket and even better worn with brown details like my YSL scarf and Louis Vuitton clutch.

I don't spend a lot of money on shoes, simply because I don't love them as much as accessories. However when I do, I always make sure that I can wear them season after season with multiple outfits. These Sandro boots have been an autumn/winter staple of mine for a year or so, and I still can't stop wearing them!

If you want to see what I get up to while I'm in Vegas, definitely check out my Instagram, and more specifically my Insta stories!

What I'm wearing:
Iro leather jacket (similar) // Zara plaid shirt (similar) // Rag & Bone jeans // Sandro boots // YSL scarf // Louis Vuitton clutch

Photos captured by Rosemary L. (Hello Petite Cow)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig