Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Vegas Vibes

While I was in Vegas last week, I stayed at the SLS Las Vegas. Most days I explored some of my fave spots in the city, but I also got the chance to soak up some sun by the pool and chow down on an epic meal (or two) from Umami Burger. Here's a little recap of what I wore, what the pool area looked like and what I ate!

Unlike Toronto, Vegas was quite warm so I had to bust out some of my favourite summer pieces like these distressed denim shorts from H&M. I'm also wearing a  tee from Rag & Bone that I picked up while I was there (how cute is the emoji?!) and of course, my trusty Kenzo espadrilles.

What I'm wearing:

Rag & Bone t-shirt // H&M shorts // Kenzo espadrilles // Le Specs sunglasses 

The same day that I shot the outfit photos above, I chilled by the pool, sipped on some cocktails, took some amazing photos and caught up on a bit of work.

Here are a few of my poolside essentials: 

  1. Éminence SPF 32 Tropical Vanilla Body Sunscreen
  2. Éminence SPF 30 Sun Defense Minerals
  3. Acqua di Parma Fico di Amalfi cologne
  4. A copy of the latest Vegas Magazine
  5. Le Specs sunglasses (linked above)
  6. Kenzo espadrilles (linked above)
While I was sitting by the pool, I ended up grabbing takeout from Umami Burger. Guys, their truffle fries are LIFE CHANGING!

Overall my stay at the SLS Las Vegas was amazing and I can't wait to go back! If you're planning a trip to Vegas and need accommodations, definitely check out this hotel. 
SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig