Monday, October 17, 2016

Forever 21 Coat and a New Piece from Louis

I'll start off by saying that I'm so excited to share this post with you that I don't even know where to begin! Perhaps with a little side note stating how excited I am that coat weather has arrived in Toronto?

In addition to my excitement about the chilly autumn weather, I'm even more excited because I found the perfect oversized coat from Forever 21.

What I love most about this coat is the fit. It sits extremely well on my shoulders, yet it has perfect oversized elements that I've struggled to find in a coat over the past few years. I also have to mention that I picked it up on sale for around $35 CAD. It was basically a steal!

I also ended up biting the bullet and purchased this Louis Vuitton toiletry bag that I've wanted for ages. It's supposed to store makeup and skin care when you travel, but recently I've seen countless bloggers use it as a clutch. 

PS, Stay tuned because I'm shooting a "what's in my clutch" post very soon friends! I know you guys are probably just as nosey as I am...LOL. 
 
What I'm wearing:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig