Sunday, October 16, 2016

Skin Care Swap with WoahStyle.com

My BFF Nathalie (woahstyle.com) and I are huge beauty and skin care lovers, so we decided to swap a handful of our favourite products and collaborate on a blog post. I gave her four of my fave products to test and she gave me a handful of hers!

If you've checked out Nathalie's blog or follow her on social media (which I'm sure you have), it's quite evident that she's a beauty guru, makeup fanatic, skin care junkie, fragrance collector, etc, etc. That being said, I figured the products she lent me to test would be incredible and they definitely didn't disappoint.

Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash

I've always been hesitant about incorporating foaming face washes into my skin care routine, only because I don't feel like they cleanse my skin as well as the cream formulas do. However after using this one from Consonant, I changed my mind! Not only am I impressed with the formula but I love the fact that this product is 100 per cent natural.

Herbivore Brighten Mask

Nathalie raved about this mask for the longest time and after using it two or three times, I understood why. Interestingly enough this mask contains pineapple ingredients and micronized Brazilian tourmaline gemstones that work wonders for the skin. Each time I used it, my skin was noticeably smoother, brighter and looked quite radiant. The super minimal packaging also looks pretty on your vanity and that's always a plus right? Anyways, if you're on the hunt for a new exfoliating mask definitely give this one a try.

Darphin Hydraskin Light Moisturizer

This was my first time using Darphin skin care and I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. The formula of this moisturizer is super light, has a gel-like consistency and absorbs into the skin immediately. Even though I was worried it wouldn't hydrate my skin enough throughout the day, it proved me wrong...Perhaps I might need to pick one of these up for myself? ;)

Also, if I remember correctly Darphin has a cream version as well that's perfect for autumn and winter. If you have dry skin, definitely pickup this version because it'll be more hydrating than the one I'm featuring in this post.

Mizon Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel

Peeling gels are my favourite way to exfoliate. This one from Mizon is made with fruit extracts that exfoliate and moisturize. I don't know about you, but I ain't about that dry, tight feeling my skin often gets after exfoliating! I want my skin to feel fresh, smooth and hydrated and that's exactly what this product does.

Ironically enough, this peeling gel is quite similar to the exfoliator I gave Nathalie to test. You apply the product onto dry skin and slowly work it in with your fingers. After a few seconds the gel congeals with your dead skin cells (gross, I know), leaving you with silky, smooth skin.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. OMG you're hilarious! You were skeptical about every item I lent you but you ended up enjoying it. Never doubt me again! LOL

    Lovely pics as always. <3

    Until our next skincare swap,
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig