Monday, October 10, 2016

Paige Plaid

A few weeks ago I uploaded an outfit post wearing a plaid shirt with distressed denim and once again, I'm sporting the same combo! Although this time I have Paige to blame because they were kind enough to send over this amazing flannel with an awesome pair of distressed denim.

To add an interesting pop of texture and contrast to this super casual look, I decided to sport my croc-embossed 3.1 Phillip Lim bag over my shoulder. Of course I also threw on a ton of jewelry as well but I'm sure you're not surprised by that!

Paige also sent over two cozy knits that are perfect layering pieces for fall. I'll be featuring those on the blog very soon so stay tuned friends!

What I'm wearing:

Photos captured by Rosemary L (Hello Petite Cow)

Disclaimer: The plaid shirt and denim were gifted to me by Paige, however the thoughts, opinions and photos are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig