Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Back to School with Lacoste

Summer vacation has come to an end and I'm back at school starting my last year. However, this definitely doesn't mean I'm rolling out of bed and heading to class in my PJ's. I still like to sport looks that make me feel good and look good.

For me, starting a new semester and picking up a fresh pair of white kicks go hand-in-hand. Aside from my Stan Smith Adidas and Superga's that are looking a little worse for wear, I'm loving these canvas kicks from Lacoste. Not only are they comfortable, which is super important if you have to run across campus like me, but they look great with almost any outfit. 

One of the only times that you'll see me rock a backpack is when I'm at school. This simple black one fits my laptop, agenda, on-the-go beauty products, wallet, chargers and my notebooks. Basically, it fits everything I need for the day and more.

What I'm wearing:
Zara shirt // Rag & Bone jeans // Le Specs sunglasses // Lacoste backpack & sneakers

Photos captured by Abhishek Dekate

Disclaimer: The shoes and backpack that I'm sporting in this post were sent to me by Lacoste. However, the thoughts, opinion and photos are my own. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig