Monday, September 19, 2016

KOTN Tee & Sandro Chelsea Boots

One item that I think everyone should invest in are basic t-shirts. Although they're extremely simple pieces, you can wear them so many different ways and are often the "base" of  a great outfit. The grey crewneck that I'm sporting under my Rudsak jacket is from KOTN. I paired it with Topman distressed denim and Sandro chelsea boots.

Besides the amazing fit, the best part about this tee is the fabric. It's made with Egyptian cotton which makes it super soft and extremely comfortable. When I'm off to class before 8am I know this tee is going to be one of my go-to's!

KOTN was kind enough to send over a white and black version as well, so stay tuned to see how I style those pieces friends!

What I'm wearing:
Rudsak jacket // KOTN t-shirt // Topman jeans // Sandro boots // Le Specs sunglasses // Saint Laurent tote

Photos captured by Rosemary Lai

Disclaimer: The KOTN tee I'm sporting in this post was sent to me however the thoughts, opinions and photos are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Global Garçon. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig